Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bichon rescues family!

Here's the link. It's an older story from September but I found it interesting and heartwarming. BTW the dogs name is Fluffy.

Happened in New Zealand, seems the wife of the house left a pot of oil on the stove on low low heat by mistake thinking it was off and it exploded while everyone was asleep later that night. The dogs barking woke her up. Proves a bichon frise is good for something even if it is just barking! Ok, they are good to cuddle and love and spoil too. Everyone got out of the thick smoke safely thank goodness.

No comments: