Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bestow Bichon Puppy Photos At Two Weeks



Here's new pictures of Champion Bestow's Gift of Grace's litter of prize Bichon Frise puppies, and I do mean prize, read a few posts below this one to get further details about the mother and the breeder. The mama is more commonly known as Ruthy and she is a PROUD mama as she should be. Notice the little black eyes starting to peep open. Soon they will be walking and barking and doing all those cute puppy things.

For the curious they didn't get too close to the Easter Eggs, the colors on the puppies is for identification purposes. The've gone from 1/2 a pound or so @ birth to over 1 lb. If you are interested email me @ moads4u@gmail.com and I will pass your email on to the breeder.

All I've got to say besides that is AWWWWWWWW, they are simply adorable. Thanks to Diane for letting me share her beautiful babies with the world, and of course thanks to Ruthy too!

No comments: