Sunday, December 21, 2008

Newman the English Bulldog

I hope my nephew Mikey doesn't mind me using his words but his email was just too much this morning. I asked him if he was coming for Christmas and his reply was...... Then of course, I have this super huge growth named Newman that I must lug around with me and that becomes problematic at times because he is a big oaf. We bought a PediPaw, "the revolutionary nail trimmer for your dog or cat. It’s the newest and fastest way to keep your pet’s nails trim rounded and smooth with no mess," the other night for him and just in case you were wondering, he does NOT like it. I'm gonna do it again today because he scratched my face last night. I looked somewhat like a battered woman. He poops outside though and so it is all good. Why's JJ want my address? She want the dog back? Wants me to change the name? I'm not sure that would be possible.

I'm sure everyone can relate. Newman used to be Runt, he's named after Newman on Seinfeld. Here's his halfway grown and baby pictures.

No comments: