Monday, February 8, 2010

Daily Dispatch And Mama


And now we have our Daily Dispatch.  This picture was taken when he obviously had not consented to letting me brush him yet (lets say January 2004), I also did not know what a bichon was or that he was a bichon, he was a funny looking poodle though.  I'm not sure why the kitty was outside as she lived in the basement where he drug her by her tail away from her food bow most of the time but she might have been living up to her name meow meow and driving me nuts.  Kitty caused Dispatches first visit to the vet as she did scratch him once when he was running away.  Caught his little man parts and they swelled and swelled.  It was fine after a little ointment but this is part of the reason why Dispatch really has it out for most cats.  I've changed the curtains since then.  I inherited those from my ex step mother.  Just didn't want you to think my taste ran to that. Just sayin....

Meow meow the cat?  I'm sure some will say I'm a horrible person for this but I let her outside part of the time and she might have been killed.  She might have died of old age too I don't know.  You see we didn't know how old the cat was.  Or the cats sex.  Do you see how furry the cat was?  There was NO WAY to determine exactly, it was probably a girl.  My daughter brought it to me.  She got it from her mother in law.  Do you want to know WHY said mother in law got this cat from the pound and immediately had to get rid of it?  It was MEAN to her, would get under the bed and growl and hiss and growl when MIL walked by.  Bye Bye Kitty.  But get this my daughter gave me a cat that seemed to attack another woman?  Granted the cat was meek and mild with us but......It loved to sit between my husbands neck and the computer chair if it could worm it's way in there, mean kitty.  I remember WHY the cat was outside now, I was outside, did you think those flowerbeds planted themselves?  Probably Skeeter the dog had a great deal to do with Meow Meow disappearing, she hates cats.  Only chases them when I can't see though.

4 comments:

Checkers & Chess said...

my little livy would love that black cat - me too - i love those kitties!

Gail Wilson said...

Your kitty looks just like my old cat Blackie. She lived with me for 22 years and was a doll her entire life. I still miss her purr.

SquirrelQueen said...

Kitty looks a lot like my Cindi Lou, the cat who was living under the shrubs in our backyard. Now she has her own chair and bed inside.

TC said...

Checkers we did sort of like that cat. She/he/it was special.
Mistaya's MOM, 22 years? I had meow meow like 2 or 3 but I have no idea how old she was when I got her. She had some white hair later on.
Judy, Meow Meow didn't stay in the living room, husbands rules, but neither did we! LOL Your Cindi Lou deserves her own chair and bed doesn't she? Or I bet SHE thinks she does!